Comment if you take something. Leave me linkage and show me how you use my stuff - and I'll add you to my link list. I'd love to see what you're doing! Seeing how you use it shows me how I can improve. THANKS!

Video Killed The Radio Star

5 elements and 7 text
Grayscale
.png and .psd
$1

  • cassette tape
  • headphones
  • CD
  • layered star
  • microphone
  • "I have a face for radio"
  • "radio star"
  • "star"
  • "video killed the radio star"
  • "If it weren't for Philo T Farsworth, inventor of the television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
  • "Radio is the theater of the mind, television is the theater of the mindless." - Steve Allen
  • "My father hated radio and couldn't wait for television to be invented so he could hate that too." - Peter Devries



Paypal will take you to the download site and will give you the password:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin